Testimonials

Hi !! I already start using the soap since i bought it from u until now..i like this soap u know hihi ! it suits my skin well...especially the black pearl soap..so refreshing n cool :) n it slowly lighten dark spot caused by pimples..actually my skin is sensitive n this soap can interract with it ..usually when using other cleanser,my face become itchy n redness..i can see the different..but i like the tomato n rice bran too bcoz it can remove the dead skin..so amazing oo.. i will contact u soon if my soap need to be top-up.. thanks Ally

Lyla

* * * * * * * * * * * *
I have tried rice bran soap. It's quite good coz my body itch was stop. The only thing is no fragrant smell but have a bit of coconut oil smell. I am loving this skin-loving soaps! Will definitely recommend to my family and friends! Thanks.

Priscilla

* * * * * * * * * * * *
hi there...
i just want to let you know that I’ve been using the rice bran for more than a week. And I love it as it makes my skin smooth and supple. I even wash my face using that soap. Amazing that it suits my skin. My family loves one of the samples you have given me. The orange color one. Wonder what name is that soap as i am looking forward to get one for my family.

thanks...and yes.. Happy Soaping!


Nur

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Rice Bran smells so nice…not too strong. It lathers well and easy to rinse off. It really different with the ordinary soap I used before. Well, it’s a good soap!

m. yun

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi,
Just wanted to inform you that I got my soaps today, I used it and my face was oil-free for 8 hours i think! and later come home to wash face there was absolutely no dirt or oil on my face! AMAZING! love your soaps, will definitely order more from you once I finish them :)

thank you!

mikhaila :)